Friday, January 08, 2010

I'm so excited to know that the next installment to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" is pretty much around the corner since it's releasing on May 20, 2011. I know 2010 just started, but at least it's not much of a big wait for it to come out. To add on to that, the official name of the movie is "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Strange Tides." I'm just very curious on what they are planning to do with the fourth movie since supposedly "At World's End" was the finale to the franchise. I guess things are never a sure thing when to comes to franchises like that. I mean there is going to be a new "Scream" movie coming out as well. Other news is that another Marvel Comic, "Thor" is going to be released on May 6, which stars Kenneth Branagh. With the delay on the anticipated "Spiderman 4"the dates for these movies could be changed since May 20th was Spidey's slot release.

When thinking all about this, 2011 is going to be a super blockbuster event because "Transformers 3" is coming out and let's not forget the beginning of the two part finale of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows." "The First Avenger: Captain America" which has no cast yet is suppose to come out as well. I don't know how that's possible with no cast yet, but it's Hollywood. June 17th is when "Green Lantern" is released as well. Plus one of my favorite movies, "The Hangover" is having a sequel which is scheduled around Memorial Day. I swear I hope that movie is not going to be a disappointment. I feel movies like "The Hangover" shouldn't even get a sequel due to the fact that it's a good thing and should be left alone. Well it looks like a lot of money is going to be spent at the movies in 2011 and where not even close to spending tons in 2010 yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment