Wednesday, January 06, 2010

To start off 2010 be sure to get ready for a new werewolf to throw poor Sam in the dark. Joe Manganiello, who starred on "One Tree Hill" has been cast as the latest protector for Sookie (Anna Paquin) on season three which is returning in June 2010. Manganiello's character is Alcide, whom is summoned by Eric (Alexander Skaarsgard) to help look for a missing Bill (Stephen Moyer). SPOILER ALERT: Bill was kidnapped from the restaurant, where he proposed to Sookie, who later declined, but changed her mind while she was in the bathroom. When she decided to accept the proposal, Sookie came back to see the place in a mess and Bill gone. I seriously believe that season three is only going to getter hotter than the last. Their so much sexual tension between Eric and Sookie that I want to see be explored on the show sooner or later. It's going to be a tough one since I adore both Eric and Bill, but I have to admit I'm more on Team Eric. I also heard that Lafayette (Nelson Ellis) is going to have a boyfriend on this season, so that's going to be interesting.

What I hope to see is the healing process that not only Bon Temps is going through after Maryann , a meliterally turn the town upside down, but poor Tara (Rutina Wesley) goes through. Tara literally went through a lot of things in season two. She thought she found someone that she loved, but that didn't work out. I also hope that the new profound "friendship" between Jason (Ryan Kwanten) and Andy Bellefleur (Chris Bauer) developed as well.  All I know is that it's going to be quite hot and serious this new season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment