Wednesday, March 10, 2010



I'm actually lost for words on the recent death of Corey Haim. I know that for a while he has had issue with drug abuse. I am a baby of the 80's, but didn't really get to enjoy the films until I was little bit older. I loved Corey in "The Lost Boys", which is one of the many favorite 80's movies on my list. This is unfortunate the tale of how your life can be so perfect so to speak and you can hit rock bottom in seconds. I have stressed my concerns on old posts on this. This situation makes you re-evaluate your life in general no matter the profession you have that brings income to you.

I really don't want to get into much detail because it's too depressing to hear because there was one point when he had a show with best friend Corey Feldman called "The Two Coreys" where he did get help for his substance abuse. Unfortunately in the end, drugs became his downfall. I want to send my condolences to his family and friends and to him as well because he went through so much, but couldn't break through the light. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment