Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sex and the City 2!!!

I'm so excited for the Sex and the City sequel!!! Most of you know that I'm a huge fan of the show and I watch re-runs on the CW and TBS. LOL. I'm also a Sarah Jessica Parker fan so that is a plus. I'm just so curious what happens to my favorite girls after where it left off in the first one. I actually, auditioned to be an extra in the first movie with a friend, but who cares. LOL.

From what I'm reading on the internet sites, they have spotted Kim Cattrall (Samantha Jones) walking around with what may be the script for the sequel. The rest of the cast have been spotted around New York City filming scenes for the movie. I don't many details of the movie because I guess all of this is starting to surface now. I'm going to be watching my favorite celeb shows to see if I find anything worthy of talking about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment