Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So last night as I was trying to do homework for my class, I was watching "NCIS "season premiere like I mention in yesterday's post. I have to confess that I was really paying attention to it since I was trying to read an article for my Media Ethics class. I caught bits and pieces that Tony( Michael Weatherly) was held captive in a Middle Eastern country. His captor was just asking him questions about his team and Tony was just being Tony when answering them. Further into the episode, I found out that McGee ( Sean Murray) was also captured by the same guy. Then to solve our questions from the last season, the same captor had Zeva ( Cote de Pablo) as well and Tony didn't really look happy to see her. He did tell the captor that Zeva was a traitor and a slut for what she did to her team.

Any who, but I did watch the whole pilot episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles". G. Callen ( Chris O' Donnell) was saved from the gun shot from last episode of "NCIS." Characters that we were in the two part season 6 finale was revived, but there was new characters as well. I honestly enjoyed the episode. Callen came back to the team a month early after is accident and the team was concerned about that. Linda Hunt was awesome as Hetty, who is the Support Manager of the special projects of "NCIS". Leon Vance had a brief spot since he is the head director of "NCIS". So I will be tuning in next week because I'm not really feeling "Melrose Place" right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment