Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hi,

So after "NCIS: Los Angeles", it was the series beginner for "The Good Wife." I wasn't going to watch this show because I wasn't really interested to be honest. Well, boy was I wrong! I actually stayed up to watch the show and I was completely dragged into it. It's about a falling politician (Chris Noth)who resigned after a sex tape was blasted to the public. ( Rings a bell?) His wife ( Juilanna Margulies) stands by his side, but takes a different approach to the situation. Since her husband is need prison on some charges that I didn't hear, she goes back to work as a defense attorney. Her mother-in-law (Mary Beth Peil) helps her with her two children. It was funny her daughter programmed the mother-in-law to "The Twilight Zone" theme music when she calls. I thought that was brilliant.

Florrick's first case was a murder case that she was doing. She found new evidence that proved her client was not guilty. This show reminds me of another CBS show called " Close to Home" with the whole lawyer thing going, but that show was canceled. I like this show and I will continue to watch it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment