Saturday, November 21, 2009

Howling Over New Moon


The movie in general was amazing and true to the book. I'm very glad that "New Moon" came out the way I felt it should have been. Director Chris Weitz is a pure genius, who did a fantastic job by the way on "The Golden Compass" so I knew this movie was going to be awesome. I've seen "New Moon" three times already and I'm still craving to see it again. Kristen Stewart, I feel did a much better performance in "New Moon" than in "Twilight". I thought she was so amazing in capturing Bella's feelings and emotions in this book. I can't not forget how Taylor Lautner's performance as well as Jacob Black.  I'm still in awe on how he transformed his body to play him since Jacob goes through a serious growth spurt.

I feel very connected to "New Moon" for the fact that I understand what Bella went through. I went through something similar to that, so my ties to this movie are very strong. I have to admit I cried during a very important part of the book. This movie was truly for the fans in every aspect of Chris Weitz's direction. He definitely captured the meaning of the novel.


0 comments:

Post a Comment