Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon Mania!!!!!



I attended the TwiMoms special screening of "New Moon" on Thursday in which Kellan Lutz and Peter Facinelli made a special appearance at the charity event for Alex's Lemonade Stand. Everyone including myself screamed to our hearts content. I got a little flirty with Kellan and asked him I wanted a hug in which he smiled, winked and blew a kiss to me. I will definitely remember that moment for the rest of my life. Overall I had fun dedicating two whole days to "New Moon" in which I also camped out Thursday morning to see Robert Pattinson on The Today Show on NBC. Since that "Eclipse", which is being directed by David Slade ( 30 Days of Night) is coming out on June 10, 2010, I will most likely will be going doing the same thing over again. I also have a link to my YouTube, where you can see the video I recorded of them doing the auction at the event so enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y4P4AcONyk



0 comments:

Post a Comment