Tuesday, November 03, 2009


I got a text last night saying that the Reel Art Entertainment podcast is up and running for you to subscribe on iTunes. The podcast as I mentioned in a older post is a show that my friend, Gus asked me to collaborate on. It's pretty much a entertainment podcast discussing all things like video games, films, shows, music, etc. We are definitely serious about this podcast and I would like anyone who has been reading my blog or knows about it, to spread the news about the podcast. We also have a website that will link not only to this blog, but the other personalities' websites too. I will let you know that information as soon as I get from my editor. So once again please go to www.itunes.com to subscribe to Reel Art Entertainment.


Thanks
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment