Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Saturday's episode of Saturday Night  Live was by far one the funniest episodes I have ever seen. Taylor Lautner  was pretty awesome on hosting the show. The skit that I loved the most was Taylor poking fun at "Twilight" by being a teenage girl rooting for Edward. It was so funny to see Taylor calling Jacob a wet dog. LOL. That was completely classic in my eyes on all levels. He even poked on himself by arguing that the actor who plays Jacob should deserve an Oscar. Overall the show was extremely funny and definitely proves that Taylor is going to be a mega successful actor after the "Twilight" saga. While watching him, I really truly see the potential in him. I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge fan, but as a critic as well. I really do hope that  people give Taylor a break and gets roles that he is truly worthy of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment