Thursday, January 14, 2010

The A-Team Trailer

Continuing with remakes of classic movies and television shows, "The A-Team" looks like it's going to be a huge hit at the box office when it releases on June 11. For those who don't know "The A-Team" was a hit 80's show about ex-U.S. Army Special Forces who work as soldiers for fortune. The show starred Mr. T, George Peppard, Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz. The new cast consist of Liam Neeson (Taken), Bradley Cooper (The Hangover), Sharlto Copley (District 9) and Quinton Jackson. The trailer is pretty good, following the crazy action scenes that the original show consisted of.

The part that really got me gawking was the nice chiseled abs of Bradley Cooper. I totally adore him ever since he was on "Alias" with Jennifer Gardner. I was also amazed by the transformation of Liam Neeson.I honestly didn't even recognize him. I can't wait with the movie to come out because "The A-Team" is one of my favorite 80's shows. I don't have a doubt in my mind that it won't be a failure when it comes out. You can check out the trailer here at http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808402981/video/17565315.

0 comments:

Post a Comment