Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Since it's the new trend to remake classic 80's movies, one of my favorite, "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is next. Matthew Broderick, who plays the iconic rebellious teen is perfectly fine with a remake and mentioned that he talked to John Hughes before he passed away about catching up with Ferris. Broderick says he wouldn't want any involvement in the new film and wants them to have a whole cast. He mentioned that he would rather leave what they (original cast) as their thing. I totally agree on his statement by just doing that. Today, I haven't really seen a good remake from a classic movie that was really good.

I'm actually curious on who is going to cast in the remake of Ferris Bueller.  I think either Penn Badgley or Zac Efron would be good casting for Ferris.  I can totally see either one of them playing the character. It's sad that John Hughes passed away because he written and directed the movie. I'm just a little worried that something silly is going to be written. These days that seems to be the problem with some movies these days.  Note to Hollywood: DON'T MESS UP FERRIS BUELLER!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment