Monday, January 25, 2010

Legion

So this past Friday, I went to go see "Legion" with my friends Michelle and Matt. I enjoyed every minute of the film. The synopsis of the film is that after God loses his faith in humanity, he sends wrath to exterminate. Michael (Paul Bettany) is the only one who stands in the way of this happening.  I have spoken to two people who thought the film was okay.The plot was a little confusing in the beginning because it starts off with no explanation.  I do agree from the commercial, I thought there was going to be more, but it still served as a good film. I thought Paul Bettany was amazing as Michael. It's been a while since I seen a film with him in it.

With everything that is occurring in the world, this film for me made an impact of evaluating my life and what's around me. I will not go into the story in the Bible discussing the second coming of Christ, but this film does evoke that part of the Bible. Overall, the film was pretty good and I recommend others to see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment