Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To follow up on my previous posts on the Aerosmith situation, it is now confirmed that the remaining members are looking for a new frontman to replace Steven Tyler. Apparently from a newspaper interview that Joe Perry did said that Steven Tyler wants to time off, but never said he wants to leave the group. It looks like the band is looking for a singer so they can continue with their summer tour, which was cut off last year due to Tyler's accident. On an awesome cool note, Steven Tyler surprised customers at a Home Depot by singing two classic Aerosmith songs over the speaker.

I wish I was there for that. LOL. I'm proud that he is showing that he is still capable that he is in good shape and is getting the help he needs. Of course, I will be keeping up to date on this story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment