Monday, August 17, 2009

Fall movie preview 2009

So, today I got my copy of this week's Entertainment Weekly in the mail. I was pretty excited since Kristen Stewart andTaylor Lautner from New Moon was on the cover. I literally read the whole magazine just scoping out the movies that will be coming out this fall. This actually a really well organized issue. You also get a calendar with all the movie line ups to keep you up to date. I have to say there are some amazingly awesome movies and this is by far the best fall movie line up. I personally am interested in seeing New Moon,Shutter Island, Fame, The Informant, Extract. Love Happens, Whip It, I Love You , New York and Where The Wild Things Are. I'm literally in movie heaven. Hopefully there are some Oscar worthy nominees of this fall's movies. I will be giving my picks of who I would like to see nominated and who will be nominated. As you know, nominations will be released around the middle of the fall. I can not wait for that to roll around, but I will definitely keep you posted on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment