Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tarantino and the Basterds

Hey,

As you know it's almost pretty much the end of the summer blockbuster season in the film world. All magazines are already gearing up their fall movie preview issues to get us prepared for that. The last movie of the summer is the very much anticipated Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. ( Fans mostly.) I am huge fan of Tarantino so I am foaming at the mouth waiting for this movie to come out this weekend.

He has done some awesome movies that will forever be on my favorite list of films. ( Kill Bill Vol. 1, Reservoir Dogs.) This is going to be an interesting movie... Number 1, it's touching on a topic that is very sensitive to a lot of people-- the Holocaust and Hitler and number 2, it's going to be super crazy. I'm personally interested in Brad Pitt's performance in this movie.

From the commercials on TV that I'm seeing Brad looks pretty funny ( in a good way). I don't think I have seen him in a role like that so I can't wait. Hopefully I get to see this movie this weekend. I think Inglourious Basterds is going to be at the number one spot for Monday's numbers. We will see if it comes true. ( I know it will.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment