Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall TV Preview

So as we say goodbye to summer and re-runs of our favorite shows, you say hello to them again after reeling in from those crazy cliffhangers and new shows to pack into our TV time. I believe if I counted it right, there are 37 new shows this year including Cable. As for new shows, I can't wait for The Vampire Diaries and NCIS: Los Angeles. For continuing shows, it's Gossip Girl, 90210 and NCIS for their crazy cliffhanger endings. For Cable, I'm a big Dexter fan so I can't wait to see him being a dad now. LOL.

One show that I hear on syndicated entertainment shows are talking about Melrose Place. There is a lot of buzz going around this show, so I'm guessing that it will much more hotter due to the whole new generation and technology. Familiar faces to me are Katie Cassidy ( When a Stranger Calls), Ashlee Simpson- Wentz, Jesscia Lucas ( Cloverfield, The Covenant) and Michael Rady ( Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) are the new residents of the complex. Also veterans Daphne Zuniga, Laura Leighton, and Thomas Calabro are returning as their orignial characters.

So pick wisely out of the new bunch of shows to add to ever long list of favorites if you do have any. Pretty much of those may or may not be picked up after the season numbers kicks in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment