Monday, August 31, 2009

Since I'm on the topic of vampires, I had a interesting weekend with my friend, Miriam. We went to our very first Twilight Convention. We meet some of the cast members and the new add members ( Chaske Spencer, Kiowa Gordon and Alex Meraz.) To add on the vampire themed weekend, last night was the second to last episode of season 2 of "True Blood".

Evan Rachel Wood guest starred as the Louisiana Queen, which I thought she did an amazing job of playing that role. I was amazed at how different she has become as an actress and in appearance. ( I mean that in a positive way.) I hope that she will continue that role in future seasons. So for those have no clue what's going-- you are missing by far the best season of the show. The small town of Bon Temps has been taken over by Maryanne, a maenad which is a mythical creature. She is basically has the whole town under her influence and is gunning for Sam ( Sam Trammell) to be her sacrifice. Sookie (Anna Paquin) and Bill (Stephen Moyer) on Eric's (Alexander Skarsgard) request went to Dallas to look for the missing Godric, which happens to Eric's maker.

I'm going to give only that brief overview of the season because I don't want to ruin it for the those who want to catch up on the season. All I can say is that every episode is juicier than the last. September 13th is the finale of the season, so if you have on demand you can definitely get up to date for the finale. Also, a little extra note. On September 10th, an official "True Blood" drink is coming out just in time for the finale. It's a red- orange soda so you can have a bottle as you watch the episode.

0 comments:

Post a Comment