Thursday, September 03, 2009


Tomorrow will make it a month since " The L List" has been created. I feel very blessed that I'm working towards my goal in entertainment journalism. Due to my internship with Sandy Kenyon, I got a glimpse of what to expect in reporting entertainment. I'm so thankful for Sandy's guidance and for him taking the time to guide me to my career. I'm currently in the process of getting my blog noticed in the film industry and scoring some interviews with celebrities on upcoming films, guest spots, etc. It's going to take some time, but I know I will get to the point of where I want to be.

I will try my best to keep this blog as professional and shy away from all gossip that is circulated in Hollywood. I also just want to thank the people who supported me through this and I hope to build more followers in the future.


Thank You
Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment