Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fashion will soon hit our local movie theatres on September 11th when The September Issue comes out. For all you fashion forward people know that September is the month where fashion magazines, especially Vogue is gearing for their most important issue of the year. The movie is specifically about Vogue and their process to get the issue on the right track. I personally am excited because casually read that magazine. I'm an active reader for their Teen Vogue magazine and I took part in their Fashion University in 2007 and 2008.


I learned a lot about the fashion industry and the aspects that goes into running a business. I met some fashion designers like Phillip Lim and Kira Plastinina. I was very fortunate to have that opportunity to experience something like that. With the movie, it's going to give people a look at the magazine and editor Anna Wintour. I think that will be most interesting part besides the clothes. Wintour is known by some to be quite scary and difficlut. I say you can't judge a book by it's cover.

0 comments:

Post a Comment