Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hey,


So I went with my boss in June to pre screen this part documentary/ part mockumentary called Paper Heart, which comes out in selected theaters on Friday, August 7th. Today, Sandy interviewed, Charlyne Yi, who written and stars in the movie in Central Park. I don't want to give too much away, but Paper Heart is about Charlyne embarking on a journey across America making a documentary on to find out if love really exists.

Personally, I enjoyed the movie and I thought it was funny and it hits a topic that everyone is familiar and can't really escape from. In the movie, Charlyne literally interviews people on their definition of love. Some of the true stories are funny, heart- breaking and sweet. Michael Cera of funny films like Super Bad co stars in this movie is funny and awesome as always.

Charlyne Yi is very funny and has this cool unique sense of humor. She is literally is a genuine and down to earth actress, who you don't see too often in Hollywood. I didn't say much to her, but just watching her... You can just tell that she is fun to be around and she is as a real as anyone walking down the street. She answered my boss' questions so awesomely well. I honestly, can not wait to see what Charlyne will do next with her career. She is just so funny and awesome in the movie. I hope that all of you go see this movie, which I found out was a big hit at some really noteworthy film festivals, so you know that this movie is good.

So please if this movie a try... It made me think about my past relationship and how love surrounds us no matter if you want to acknowledge it or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment