Sunday, September 06, 2009

My favorite magazine that I absolutely adore, "Entertainment Weekly" arrived in my mailbox this Saturday and I was so excited to see that Paul McCartney and John Lennon circa the early days on the cover. To most of you gamers out there, the biggest game to hit systems is "Rock Band: The Beatles". I have been hearing some awesome news about this version and I'm kind of upset because I don't have any of the newer systems so it's not available for PlayStation 2. *sniffles*. I know.

In EW, there are some rare photos of the fab four and a list of the 5o greatest Beatles' songs. There is also a little list of the worst songs as well. I'm trying my best to get a new system so I can get this game. I'm a big Beatles fan so this is a must- have for me for sure. It's a interesting issue so if you get the chance go to ew.com or skim through a copy at the bookstore. I actually dedicated the movie pick of week to them. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment