Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twilight Weekly: Spotlight



I'm just on the roll with Twilight news feeds right now. I forgot to mention this if you have not stumbled upon it. I was channel surfing two weeks ago and I so happen to come across the Reelz Channel and this show was called "Twilight Weekly: Spotlight". It's a weekly show that comes on every Monday night at 10pm, check your local listings. So far from the episodes I seen, the host Naibe Reynoso went on location to the places in Portland, Oregon where they shot some of the scenes for Twilight. She also went to good ol' Forks, where Bella and Edward live. Last night's episode was profiling the Quilete nation.

I enjoy this show and I figure it will be around since there are two more movies to go with the exception of New Moon coming out soon. I have never heard of the Reelz Channel until now. I have so many channels, so I don't know how long this channel's been on. Overall, the channel is perfect for the movie buff, so check the channel out in general. I also put a link for the channel so check it out at http://reelzchannel.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment