Thursday, October 01, 2009

I didn't have time to post this up because I was so caught up in school assignments, but I read in the newspaper that Johnny Depp may not be returning as Capt. Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean's fourth movie. I was so shocked and upset because Johnny Depp IS Jack Sparrow. This is the role that put him back on the map and I would hate to see someone else playing his part. I rather not see Jack Sparrow in the movie than some other actor as Sparrow. The reason that Johnny Depp will not be returning is that he was not too thrilled that a fourth installment was in talks.

I do agree just like other people that the Pirates installments needs to be left alone. It would be nice to have another movie to follow up on the lives of the characters. If you remember in Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth (Keira Knightley) got married and had a child, but Will took his father's place on Capt. Davy Jones's ship (Bill Nighy). This is a topic that is definitely something I will keep on posting on. You can click on further info at my favorite links on the subject.

0 comments:

Post a Comment