Sunday, October 11, 2009


To continue my post on Wednesday about sequels and everything in between, official pictures of Shia LaBeouf and Michael Douglas in Money Never Sleeps aka Wall Street 2 have been posted on the Internet. Shia looks extremely cute in a gray suit and Michael looks stunning as well. So far I know about the synopsis of the sequel is that Shia is the fiance of Gordon Gekko's daughter who is played by a possible Oscar nominee, Carey Mulligan for An Education. I read on Fandango.com that Frank Langella, Josh Brolin, Susan Sarandon, and Charlie Sheen are starring in it as well. I hope that the sequel can deliver because the original was fantastic.


Unfortunately, The Simpsons will not be coming back to the silver screen for another awesome movie. I was pretty upset about that, but understands because the sequel would mean the ending of  the series completely.

Next on the sequel train or you would call it a whole new series is the Family Vacation movies. This time around we follow Rusty Griswald and his family. You may remember that Rusty was the son of Chevy Chase's iconic character Clark Griswald. It's funny this is coming up because I was talking to mom about the Family Vacation movies.

It's no surprise that Vemon is having it's own movie coming soon. Must I even write about this. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment