Wednesday, October 07, 2009


It looks like Quentin Tarantino might be turning his beloved Kill Bill series into a trilogy. I can not express the joy and excitement that I'm feeling right now. I mentioned in an older post about Kill Bill being one of my favorite Tarantino films. Tarantino explained according to The Associated Press  that he has plans, but is waiting for 15 years from now, he would do a third version of the series.

I seriously don't care how long I have to wait for the third movie to come out. As long as Tarantino plans on eventually making it, I'm all on board on spending my money to see it. Uma Thurman was awesome as " The Bride" and I know that both Uma and Quentin will produce a good action film. We are in a stage where remakes, comic books and adaptations are the new craze of what people want to see on film. I have discussed this before with friends. I mean currently now here in New York, director Oliver Stone is shooting part two to the well known film, Wall Street. I have heard mixed reviews about this since that movie is great. This will be further discussed if sequels of prominent and great movies should be made. In Tarnatino's case, HELL YES!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment