Tuesday, October 13, 2009


 June 18, 2010!!! That is the release date for the long, but anticipated third installment to Disney/ Pixar's beloved Toy Story trilogy. I just finished watching two official trailers on yahoo.com, which I had to suppress my laughter because I was watching it in my school's library. From the trailers, I don't think anyone will be disappointed with this one. The synopsis of the film is that the toy gang is in risk of being donated due to Andy starting his freshman year of college. (I know. It's hard to believe that Andy is starting college.) So what do they do best? They go off and try to catch up to Andy. I'm such a big fan of this series and I can not wait for it to come out. To watch the trailer of Toy Story 3, you can follow this link at http://disney.go.com/toystory/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment