Monday, October 05, 2009

Toy Story Is Back!!!!


Disney Pictures and Pixar are a force to reckon with when they collaborate on movies. They have produced the best cartoon movies ever. Monsters Inc, The Incredibles and of course my favorite Toy Story!!! I was so happy to know that not only was Toy Story 2 was in theatres again, but it's in 3D. I have not seen it yet in theatres and I will definitely make the trip sometime this week to go and see it.

It landed at number 3 on this week's box office list, which it was not a big surprise to me because Toy Story was a box office hit when it originially was in theatres in 1995. I heard that there is going to be a third Toy Story movie, which I can't wait for it be released. I'm just dying to know what Woody (Tom Hanks) and Buzz (Tim Allen) are up to. I'm also wondering who will voice Slinky since Jim Varney passed away in 2000. I hope it is someone who can voice the part well because Varney truly did an amazing job voicing Slinky. We just have to wait and see on the development of this film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment