Tuesday, February 02, 2010

I had to quickly post these nominations. Avatar got nine nominations. I'm happy to say that I kind of predicted that Carey Mulligan got nominated for her role in "An Education", but I don't think she will win (even though she should) because Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep and Helen Mirren on the category. Overall all the nominations are pretty much the same from the Golden Globes. I'm so excited for March 7th now!! I live for award shows, especially the Oscars. I get goose bumps just talking about it. LOL. Let me stop blabbing any post up all the nominees. For the rest of the other categories please go to http://oscar.go.com/nominations/nominees

Best Picture
Avatar
The Blind Side
District 9
An Education
The Hurt Locker 
Inglorious Basterds
Precious:Based on the novel 'Push' by Sapphire 
A Serious Man 
Up
Up in the Air

Actor in a Leading Role
Jeff Bridges
George Clooney
Colin Firth
Morgan Freeman 
Jeremy Renner

Actor  in a Supporting Role 
Matt Damon 
Christopher Plummer
Woody Harrelson
Stanley Tucci 
Christoph Waltz

Actress in a Leading Role

Sandra Bullock
Helen Mirren 
Carey Mulligan 
Gabourey Sidibe 
Meryl Streep 

Actress in a Supporting Role
Penelope Cruz
Vera Farmiga 
Maggie Gyllenhaal
Anna Kendrick 
Mo'Nique 


0 comments:

Post a Comment